BJ Baas Builders, Inc. is a growing, future-focused regional commercial General Contractor located in Cambridge, MN. We strive for excellence in all that we do, and we are seeking motivated individuals to help us achieve our goals as a team. Projects range from multi-family, retail and industrial, to medical, religious and higher education.
Job Title: Construction Superintendent
- Oversee daily jobsite operations.
- Scheduling and coordination of material deliveries, subcontractor activity, and in-house labor needs.
- Supervise, inspect and verify all work in progress by subcontractors. Includes field measuring of formwork, rebar sizes, rough-opening sizes, rough-in locations, etc.
- Acting quality control inspector at the jobsite.
- Communicate in-house labor needs to Field Operations Manager with as much advance notice as possible, and ensure the highest level of productivity is met.
- Enforce all safety requirements to all suppliers (as pertains), subcontractors and employees. This includes writing safety violation notices to subcontractors as needed.
- Review, verify, and approve all shop drawings and submittal packages for your jobs.
- Keep daily jobsite logs.
- Document on-going construction activity through photos.
- Be a positive display of our company to our clients.
- Practice sound budget responsibility.
- Keep a Schedule.
- Project closeout.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills- verbal and written
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Some technology skills preferred
- Previous construction experience is highly valued
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Willing to learn and advance
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- Great team culture
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance plan
- Matching 401K plan
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-691-0444 and ask for HR Director, Jennifer Cameron for more information. For more information on BJ Baas Builders, Inc., please visit our website at www.bjbaas.com.