BJ Baas Builders, Inc. is a progressive, growing, regional General Contractor located in Cambridge, MN. We strive for excellence in all that we do, and we are seeking a motivated individual to add to our team. Details are as follows:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent
- Oversee daily jobsite operations.
- Scheduling and coordination of material deliveries, subcontractor activity, and in-house labor needs.
- Supervise, inspect and verify all work in progress by subcontractors. Includes field measuring of formwork, rebar sizes, rough-opening sizes, rough-in locations, etc.
- Acting quality control inspector at the jobsite.
- Communicate in-house labor needs to Field Operations Manager with as much advance notice as possible, and ensure the highest level of productivity is met.
- Enforce all safety requirements to all suppliers (as pertains), subcontractors and employees. This includes writing safety violation notices to subcontractors as needed.
- Review, verify, and approve all shop drawings and submittal packages for your jobs.
- Keep daily jobsite logs.
- Document on-going construction activity through photos.
- Be a positive display of our company to our clients.
- Practice sound budget responsibility.
- Tracking of Change Orders.
- Keep a Schedule.
- Project closeout.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills- verbal and written
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Previous construction experience is highly valued
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Willing to learn and advance
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- Great team culture
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance plan
- Matching 401K plan
Please inquire at email@example.com or call 763-691-0444 and ask for HR Director, Kassy Points for more information. For more information on BJ Baas Builders, Inc., please visit our website at www.bjbaas.com.