BJ Baas Builders, Inc. is a progressive, growing, regional General Contractor located in Cambridge, MN. We strive for excellence in all that we do, and we are seeking a motivated individual to add to our team. Details are as follows:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- Oversee the facilitation and management of design-build construction projects as a whole.
- Manage all estimating efforts: take-offs, subcontractor bids and general conditions.
- Oversee the subcontractor qualification and interview process to ensure subcontractors are fit for the job, financially stable, and will be compliant with our safety practices.
- Assist in proactively developing positive relationships with the subcontractor community.
- Oversight of the management of all construction activity, subcontractors and budgets (by line) throughout the course of construction including weekly tracking of performance indicators.
- Oversight of all budget management and accountability for each project and weekly tracking of performance indicators along with reporting on any changes or potential changes to the VP of Construction.
- Assist project managers in resolving scope problems and change order discussions with subcontractors.
- Quickly investigate all potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Ensure that Project Manager communication and coordination with Superintendent(s) is happening to ensure that we are getting necessary documentation (job logs & photos) and quality control measures (special inspections, city inspections, field dimensional checks, etc.)
- Involvement in all client interaction and communication ensuring that it is happening often and consistently. The goal is to develop, and maintain confidence and longevity in our relationships. Our #1 goal is that they refer us, and call us back again in the future.
- Ensure all operations are process-based and all PMs are in compliance.
- Make regular site visits to assure we are delivering a quality product and service.
- Provide forecasting on the 6-to-12-month pipeline and impact on current staffing levels.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess BS/BA in Construction Management or similar field
- Minimum of 10 years of construction management experience or comparable skills in a relatable field preferred.
- Possess the ability and experience managing a team of multiple PMs and tasks.
- Excellent follow-up skills both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Project and Excel
- Self-motivated, punctual, and possess a strong work ethic
- Salary to be commensurate with current industry trends and qualifications
- Bonus Plan
- Great team culture
- Health Insurance plan
- Matching 401K plan
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-691-0444 and ask for HR Director, Kassy Points for more information. For more information on BJ Baas Builders, Inc., please visit our website at www.bjbaas.com.